News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Hypervigliance and Fibro

Started by Robby, December 09, 2019, 03:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

I guess I'll stick this here. This is a good article about how we get over aware of our surroundings, and how it can affect our fibro. It tells what we need to do to counter act the symptoms, and some steps to accomplish that. It's a good read, and brings up some things I've never thought about even though I've noticed them, I just thought it was my anxiety. I would give the article a 6 out of 10, it's not that great but worth reading.

https://chronicpainfighter.com/hypervigilance-in-fibromyalgia/
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

I experience this to a way-to-huge extent.  I imagine that combining fibro with ADD likely wasn't my best way of finding peace and calm with the world.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on December 10, 2019, 07:36:30 PM
I experience this to a way-to-huge extent.  I imagine that combining fibro with ADD likely wasn't my best way of finding peace and calm with the world.

:rotfl:  I have to agree with you. But then again you got off easy. I won't get in a pissing contest with you, just not the respectable thing to do, but you know why I say that.
/>----------

denny

Aye!
My CDRP Doc told me i had no  filter,,wether lost or born without. Said I saw raw reality where-as most people have a filter.
I been tryingg to tell you guys. Guess i said it wrong.

PS-Chemical Dependency  Recovery Program.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

denny

If you concentrate it can also be used to get i fine  conscious grasp of beauty.
Awesome.

In a 24/7 panic; 20,30yrs ought work wonders  in full body break down.
No flippin wonder im so screwed!

I only grew up with about 354,000 stressors.
And a vivid imagination.
No flippin wonder im so screwed!

I feel like im repeating myself

Im sorry,but i left 3 zeros offf the stressors

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Yup, I always look for the upside too... ADD allows you to hyperfocus really well... just not for long periods of time.

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: denny on December 11, 2019, 04:27:58 PM
Aye!
My CDRP Doc told me i had no  filter,,wether lost or born without. Said I saw raw reality where-as most people have a filter.
I been tryingg to tell you guys. Guess i said it wrong.

If I misunderstood, I'm sorry. But that's my lack of attention at play.

I also have no filter, but mine is the one for the mouth, it's the reason I get myself in so much trouble, I say stuff before I even think it, and offend every one around me. Well, I said the filter for my mouth is missing, but actually it's the one for my fingers also, because I piss people off on the internet just as easily as I do in person. LOL
/>----------

denny

I lost em all i think.
I blurt out the truth as i see it before i realize nobody in their right mind would say that.
I learn to be quite untill- instant asshole,just add beer.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Mine sadly doesn't require beer.  Instant asshole is becoming more and more common.  I'm trying but it's so freakin hard!

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on December 12, 2019, 09:30:16 PM
I'm trying but it's so freakin hard!

That's what she said. HA

I'm sorry, was that inappropriate?
/>----------

foxgrove

:lmao:  Robby... you make me laugh. 

Foxgrove

denny

Laughter is always appropriate.  :lmao:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk