News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Prayers needed, just not real sure what for

Started by Robby, October 17, 2020, 05:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

Hey guys, right now I have a heavy heart about something, and I need to pray about it, I need God's guidance. Problem is every time I start to pray about it, I realize that I'm not sure just what I'm praying about, I can feel the heaviness in my heart, I just don't really know what the heaviness is. I know it's the wrong attitude, but I keep thinking that I need to figure out just what is on my heart, so I can pray about it. I wish I could figure out what is going on, or I could start praying, but I'm stuck and can't do either.

Just a little background, so you understand what's happening. It's not the first time I've been here. There have been a few times I've just had to pull a prayer from somewhere and pray. Then later I would find out what the situation was. I don't usually talk about this, but I have a little fore-sight, I guess you could call it, or premonitions or something. Ever since I was young, there have been certain times that I knew something was going to happen, I never had any idea what until it did happen, but I knew it was coming. The Bible talks about people with premonitions being possessed or something and to avoid them, and that's always bothered me. But I realized one day that since I have no knowledge of what the event it, it's technically not a premonition, and it's quite the translators choose a word that wasn't exactly right (not saying it's not, just that it's a possibility), and also, there are a lot of people in the Bible that God gave visions to, and He gave them knowledge of future events, so all that together tells me my Spiritual Gift is good. Except that it really does a number on my heart from the time I get the feeling until I know the situation has resolved itself. Until then my heavy heart is enough to drive me insane. I guess about 50/50 things end up being good and not bad, but I never know, and that's part of the pain, knowing it could be bad, or good, and being confused on how to pray for the situation, I'm honored God choose me for this, I just wish He would give a little more clarity when he says "Pray, but you don't need to know what for".  :smiley praying: :smiley praying: :smiley praying:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Barberian

Praying. :smiley praying: ::Amen::

Sometimes I just pray to put my problems in God's hands and let him take care of it/me.

Robby

Quote from: Barberian on October 17, 2020, 02:46:41 PM

Sometimes I just pray to put my problems in God's hands and let him take care of it/me.

I do that too, but I don't think this is a problem, more of an opportunity (code for something is about to go bad wrong), or a blessing, I've just got what feels like the after coals of a fire, but it would actually be the beginning coals I guess, you know where the top has already cooled off, and way down underneath, it's still red hot, and could flame up any moment. Yeah, that's how my heart feels right now, I know something is coming I just don't know what, good or bad. But I am trusting that He will take me through whatever it is.

Has anyone else had this happen, God said "pray, but I'm not telling you what to pray about just yet. You'll know when the time is right"? He likes having fun with me on this, because He knows it drives me nuts. I've always been faithful to do what He said, I just wish I had more information.

Thanks for the prayers so far, I'll let you know, when I can, if He tells me I can.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk