News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Un-Scientific Survey

Started by Bob, August 02, 2021, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

If you wouldn't mind - Would you pls just share how many supplements you take for your fibro (and related issues)     I  take quite a few and finances are always an issue so, I get questions about their validity.  I feel that I have come to know my body (illness) enough to know if what I am taking is effective.  Years ago I rode the roller coaster up and down often (whenever trying a new med or supplement, I would be sure that this was the one and then I found out it was not).  Anyway:

How many supplements (just the number) do you take?

thanks

denny

Nothing specifically for fibro, but all togethers about, without getting up to see, 7.
Hope it helps.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

ZZZEEERROOOO, I've never found one that actually helped me, that I could tell.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Hey Bob!  Good to see you, brother. :bighug:

I am on only 2 supplements as we're in a similar model of boat to yours... big hole in the boat and a dixie cup to bail with.  There is an excellent list of supplements in a link off our main (and sadly out of date) page... http://menwithfibro.com/html/vitamins.html though I have to admit, having been on the entire list at one time without any health improvements, I didn't feel too bad dropping more than a few and putting it back into my pocket every month.  Your mileage will most certainly vary.

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

looneylane

I take a multi vitamin and a probiotic I also take a lot of imodium I am not sure if that is fibro related. I have tried several things over the years. If allergies spring up hard in our house we get local honey it seems to help soothe some of the allergy issues for some reason.

Barberian

Just my prescription meds and a multi-vitamin. So... no supplements I guess. The multivitamin helps a lot. I don't eat a balanced diet by any means. :blowup:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk