News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

I can't stand these so called normals.

Started by Hollywood, January 22, 2023, 11:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

I mean come on, my wife's Friend that I can't stand, any way, because I have to hear her complaining because her arm is sore. For about the last week. When ever she move's it the wrong way. I just want to YELL then don't move it that way, DuH?
While i'm laying in bed with ice on my sciatic leg that's on FIRE for the last six months :emorant: And I know how much Real pain is going on with People in here. that would just kill a so called NORMAl person.

and her  "advice" on how to raise my son. And If she's such a great parent then why did her

daughter just eat a bottle of pills and try to take her own life.  She needs to shut up and deal with what is right in front of her face.

You see my wife for some unknown reason has to keep her phone on speaker and I am forced to hear these boneheads that she calls "friends" just Gossip and complain with their "HIGH Class problems"

I have asked nicely for her to NOT tell the whole world about what is going on in Our family. But she doesn't seem to get anything I tell Her. :emocurse:
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

My dude... please take this as me caring for you... You need to move to a different spot and turn on your good vibes music or put in some earplugs and recite lyrics or scripture in your head when Julie is on her phone with her friend. It's happening, it's not likely to change, and this is likely the way both of them vent. That's their outlet.

You're right... Julie's friend might be a snowflake and she's not feeling pain to the extent you feel pain and she's probably not handling it as well as you are... remember, she doesn't have the experience dealing with pain the way you do, but that doesn't mean she isn't hurting.

I hear ya though... Jo has friends who do the same thing and it's agony not to interrupt and yell at them for stealing Jo's spoons away from me or just for living life so stupidly, but it's part of what Jo does... she listens. Sometimes, that's all we need in the world (well, that and some good painkillers but I digress)

So... if this is Julie's outlet on her frustrations with the world, ok. Not great but at least those frustrations are being bottled up to explode in your face (I hope). As someone who's watched amazing parents lose their kids to suicide, I can tell you it's not always the parent's choices or methods that lead to the problems. Kids sometimes choose permanent solutions to their very temporary problems and it's tragic but it's reality. Try not to judge Julie's friend by an unrealistic set of expectations. They are likely stumbling through life trying to make it from one moment to another just like us and have been blindsided by their kid's decision as well. Grace m'dude... unmerited favour. Love without reason... kindness just because.

By the way... I always find the response "well, isn't that special" in response to attempts to teach me how to rear my kids works really well. They get the message pretty quick that you're not interested. I'm not one to take child rearing lessons from strangers either.

Prayin for you...

Keepin you in my heart, Stephen. <3 :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

I think Fox is right on give yourself space if you can and take care of you as you most likely won't change anything otherwise. Be your own guide to peace and see others rants for what they most likely are self focused and trying to validate their own negatives

Hollywood

thanks for the feedback Fox.

I put the thread here because i just needed to get it out before i blew a gasket.

Trust me I don't dislike her friend or pass judgement, well when it comes to pain I do.

I really do appreciate all of your input very good ideas to ponder on. thanks.
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Hey... just so you remember, you're my brother. I love you and care about you. Serious as a heart attack, dude! I completely understand where you were when you wrote it. I know the feelings, I hear the pain. At times like that, I just need someone to hear me and be willing to talk me down off the wall in the midst of my pain. I hope my words didn't come at the wrong time and cause you to think you weren't heard. I hear you. Life is nasty and painful and complicated and we need each other to cling to sanity sometimes. Just wanted to make sure you knew I was throwing you a rope not yelling you off the wall. Be well... low pain, lotsa hugs. :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Hollywood

\,,,/ You have always been there for me. I just want you to know how much I appreciate it. I am so grateful that You are in my life. You have always pull me  off  the cliffs edge more than you know.  :smiley praying:
Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk