News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

TODAY IS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY

Started by Hollywood, February 20, 2023, 12:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

:emobadmod: It's been almost 11 years since she went to heaven. And I still miss her so much.

She was great, a single mom raising 2 crazy kids alone. They broke the mold after her. Which everyone

says about their mom. Everybody loved my mom. I look forward to the day when we are together again. :smiley praying:
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

:bighug:

Tell me something cool you remember about your mom... I remember hearing about her before... tell me something, I promise you I won't remember it. (it's a promise my brain keeps caching)
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Oh Hollywood I hear you and feel so much as it comes closer and closer to ten years ago I lost my Mom......and the tears flow love and hugs my friend

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Hollywood

looneylane..thanks for sharing so honestly, I feel you.

Denny..Good point.

Foxgrove..
QuoteTell me something cool you remember about your mom... I remember hearing about her before... tell me something, I promise you I won't remember it. (it's a promise my brain keeps caching)
QuoteThere's so many things about my mom. You gave me a good idea for a short story about my Mom.

1.She was a hardline Catholic but Christen. She lived it. Didn't fake it. Like when I took her to An AA room  when I was getting sober. And she found out that they were quite a few people that sleep in their cars in the parking lot. AND MY MOM WANTED TO TAKE EVERYONE HOME WITH HER AND FEED AND GIVE THEM A PLACE TO SLEEP. LOL. I had to tell her no. we can feed them but you can't trust them. My mom always saw the good in people.

Also...One time when I overdosed on some drugs. She had just had surgery on her spine and neck. But she shows up to the hospital with a neck brace on and in pain. She shouldn't have even drove. I saw her and felt so bad for putting her in that situation. the hospital called her not me.

I could go on and on how she was ALWAYS there for me. I've never met anyone like her. She loved UNCONDITIONALLY. That's why I feel she has to be in heaven. And why I miss her so much. I have no one close to the way she was in my life. It's very lonely.
Thank you all for the support.
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

:bighug:
Yup... she's pretty amazing. Gonna be so happy to meet her one day and give both of you big hugs.

Just know, she is in Heaven because she believed in Jesus Christ. (Praise God, that's all it takes) What you saw past that was the outpouring of a changed heart, pouring out the love her Saviour poured into her heart. It's what I see in you... love poured out. I know you get that drained out feeling... I think of it like we're leaky pots that can't hold water very well and we need to regularly get filled back up with living water through reading God's word, meditating on what we've read, and talking to God in prayer. That's what fills my tank every day! Sending you gentle hugs as you continue to process the pain of seperation. One day, brother. One day.  :sadhug:

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Thank you Fox. I'm trying. I don't understand why my wife hates me. or just hates herself and takes it out on me.

But i'm not saying a thing. To keep the peace. And let her do what she is going to do.

God I could use my Mom's advice now.
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Quote from: Hollywood on March 15, 2023, 10:47:58 AMThank you Fox. I'm trying. I don't understand why my wife hates me. or just hates herself and takes it out on me.

But i'm not saying a thing. To keep the peace. And let her do what she is going to do.

God I could use my Mom's advice now.

I think you hit on the real reason... add in a dash of human tendency to look out for ourselves first and you pretty much have it. I wish I had words that would make it easier but all I can say is just lean on God, bro. Cast all your doubts and insecurities on His shoulders. They aren't yours to carry.  :bighug:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk