News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Calling all Bikers and others interested

Started by Robby, February 27, 2023, 05:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

I had to share here, I think there are a few guys that either used to ride, or always wanted to. This is one heck of a bike, if you can call it that. Even if your not that interested in bikes, this will probably make you say wow.

https://fb.watch/iYYNHQVj1j/
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

It looks like a crazy ride you might need a little extra room just to turn the darn thing lol. I am also guessing its got a seat damper/air ride to take some of the bumps out

foxgrove

The idea of driving this thing at 250km/h freaks me out. It looks like it's not exactly the easiest thing to control and the last thing you want to have at speed is control issues... but then again, it's not like I'm going to be driving it.  :emocrazy:

Gotta say the engineering that went into it is pretty wild. Those wheels!!!  Yeesh!

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on February 28, 2023, 09:57:14 AMand the last thing you want to have at speed is control issues...
That also goes for a trip to the bathroom. :facepalm: :toilet_claw:  :lmao:  Either way you will be doing a lot of  :smiley praying:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

denny

I road once ,i borrowed  a friend's dirt bike ,we were going riding for the day.
I just started ,fell, and broke the unbreakable fender the guy just put on.
We went home.
 :emocrazy:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Don't feel bad, denny. The first time I remember going out riding with my best friend and his bud, he gave me his own bike as mine was all busted up (I'd crashed it in a ditch on the way to his place) and he rode his bud's spare bike. We were flying along a trail I'd never ridden before and they were way ahead... it was their back 40 so to speak so I was at a wee bit of a disadvantage. I saw them down a straightaway and gunned it to try to catch up with them just as I crossed some tractor ruts that they'd knowingly slowed down to negotiate. My best friend commented later that it was pretty spectacular to watch as I'd done really well on the first three ruts and looked like I was going to come out of it popping a wheelie and looking all sporty when the last rut (you know, tractor ruts are really nasty suckers... a foot deep with sharp edges and everything) that last rut grabbed my front wheel, flipped me over on to my right leg, and slammed me into a stump. To say my ankle turned would be a bit of an understatement. I looked as it instantly started to swell, polled up Kev's now slightly more well worn bike, and we rode for the house. Talk about ending a good run! No more biking for me for the next three weeks! Found out a couple of decades later that I chipped my fibula and nearly crushed my heel bone. Guess I'm not bulletproof after all.  :biggrin:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk