News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

not doing to good

Started by Hollywood, May 05, 2023, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

I feel like i am losing my mind. I can't take waking up and feeling like I went to a bar, drank a bottle of tequila, and got beat up by 5 guys. then got run over by a truck. It takes me hours to just get myself together to get out of bed.

And I'm all alone with all this crap in my head. I can't talk to anyone in my family. I want to move out so bad, but I don't know how to afford it. I'm willing to move into a psychiatric hospital. I need somewhere i can live and get mental help. and help to find a place to live. I can't take the constant mental abuse I live with now.

I'm scaring myself because I only see one way out. No one seems to care. I feel just like I did when I was a  kid growing up the only difference is I'm not getting the crap beat out of me every day like I did growing up.
Stephen Michael Dirse

Robby

Stephen, this info is for MS, but I'm sure it's the same in FL. Call 911 tell them you are suicidal, you will get an ambulance, and 3 or 4 cops and possibly a firetruck or two, at least it will feel like Christmas (Just joking not making fun of you, hopefully that will at least make yo smile) anyway, because you made a statement declaring self-harm thoughts they take you to the ER. Then you talk to a doc, who will decide that you need to stay in a  in-patient facility for a while, probably 3 days. The psychatrist assigned can make that longer if needed.

I know this is like carpet bombing a flower garden, but it works. Please keep us updated before you do this, because once you do, you won't be able to for a while, and we will be worried about you.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

Hollywood you are in my prayers my friend!

Hollywood

thanks guys. i'm not doing the pysh way I've done that after my coma i was baker acted. down here that means you have to be watched for 3 days and you get locked up with real nut cases. i don't belong there. They don't help. it's a revolving door.

they want to stop all these mass shootings and stuff it's not about gun laws.

this country has to start helping the mentally ill.

Don't worry i'm not ever going to hurt myself. I've seen what it does to the people you leave behind. Thanks though..

i just needed to vent.

My one friend i talk to tells me it could be worse! like no shit I know that but that doesn't help me.
Stephen Michael Dirse

looneylane

Just because it can be worse doesn't mean it should be worse! The world needs to rethink that idea I heard the if the top 1 pct of the wealthiest people donated 1 pct of their wealth we would wipe out hunger and homelessness not sure if it is accurate but if it  is even close to true why not it wouldn't affect the riches lifestyle one bit but would change the world for the poor. Now think about just general care of our fellow human beings with kindness and respect? What a wonderful world it could be....

Robby

You said you needed to go in, so I told you how to get in. What you do with the information is up to you. I'll keep praying for you, and hopefully things will get better for you soon. I know how it is, I've been wanting things to get better for a while now. It sucks being in this position.

The thing is and what most people don't understand is, that we have to be what makes our mental health get better. But most of the time, we can not do that without a little help from medication and a good shrink. The medication, changes things just enough to make it easier for us to understand what we need to do to make things better, and the shrink can help us find the right way to make the changes. Most people can eventually stop the meds once things are better. People like me, have to be on them for the rest of our lives, because our brains just don't work right.

See I guess 90% of mental health problems are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Usually once the medication gets it back into normal ranges, then you can stop the meds, and stay where you need to be. My brain never gets to that point, I'm always off my rocker so to speak. So yeah I understand totally where you are. You know I'm always available.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk