News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

HOPE WEEK

Started by ronr, May 16, 2023, 06:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Hope this week is going better than mine foe someone, anyone!
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

So far it looks like another clusterbuck.  I feel like I am walking into a room of scarm artist selling ponies for shorts. The whole while I'm feeling a large breeze due to only having on my underwear. So 0ne of those pants salesmen will get me to buy a pair of overpriced faked pants, that will split up the backside the first time I bend over.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

Tired worn and feeling a bit broken but on a good note Mothers day went well and plans for my wifes birthday are going well. I haven't had enough energy to do much but our tenants got together and have been doing the gardening and cleaned the rest of the parking lot for us. I told them they shouldn't do that but they said I have been working to hard with this crazy spring

foxgrove

I think Ray Stevens said it best... wet, cold, tired, and talking to ourselves... Hey, at least the percipitation is liquid and not solid any longer. I'll take that as a win.

Finally has someone come to my rescue with the truck. My parents are "taking it out of our inheritance" which means we'll have our vehicle back on the road in a few weeks. Needed a new engine to get her back running. Looks like we made a real mess of her. Timing chains on a 3.6 litre GM vehicle are NO joke!!!

So, plans are coming together for another mini vacay (this time we don't have to haul anything but us!) out to BC. Look out Looney, I'm still trying to put another pass on the agenda. I figure adding another 8 or 9 hours to our trip isn't such a huge issue.  :biggrin: Here's hoping. ;)
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Robby

I would drive 8 or 9 hours to see any of you, if I could. I just don't think I would be able to visit if I drove that far.
/>----------

foxgrove

Dude... I so hear ya! I imagine by the end of this, I'll be able to do a pretty good drum solo imitation just by standing up!  :biggrin:

Foxgrove

Robby

Mine problem is not sounding like a drum solo, I would sound like I was being tortured and screaming for my life. I already sound like that some, after a few hours in the recliner, I can imagine a few extra hours in a car. :giveup:  :an cry bukets: :an cry bukets: :an cry bukets:
/>----------

Hollywood

Hey guys: All I can do is apologize for not being a part of what has been going on with everyone.

Seems I'm always apologizing to someone for something.

I thank God that this site is still up and running.

Even though I'm not here on the site you guys are

always on my mind and in my heart.

I'm still alive. That's about all I can share.

And still praying for you all. I really do mean that

you all have kept me going. I totally understand.

Everyone fights against this life with the illness(Monster) we live with.

One day at a time.  \,,,/
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Yup, I understand that feeling well. I get in trouble from my wife for apologizing for things beyond my control. It's part of not "living up to my own standards" which are totally bullspit. Found out this week that it's pretty common for folks who live with ADHD as well as those who have been traumatized as a child. Let's see... check... check... yup, totally normal.  ;)  :biggrin:

Just keep keepin it real, bro.  :bighug:

Foxgrove

looneylane

Here for both of you Hollywood and Fox I keep checking in just not always up to post. Going in for test results tomorrow kind of freaked out a bit I know some of my numbers are off

foxgrove

Gotcha in my prayers too, Looney. I'll be there.  :bighug:

Remember, never be scared os a test. It's just taking a picture of where you're already at, not where you're going. Now if only I can get my own heart to believe that too... {sigh}

Foxgrove

looneylane

Most of the tests came back good my Thyroid was way off so we are going to adjust that and my kidneys are leaking proteins so that needs to be monitored it may be causing some minor issues but most likely something else is going on so we will be trying several things spaced out to see how my body reacts. My chest pain is the first thing we will be dealing with to make sure it isn't a bigger problem. I will fill you all in but my dr thinks nothing serious at present but definitely to keep an eye on. Thanks all! :bighug: :pals:

foxgrove

Well... doesn't sound like they wrote it off so that's good. ;) I hear you on that chesp pain issue... yeah, gotta find the root cause of that one! Will keep those things in my prayers. :bighug:

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Always in my prayers Looneylane. Glad the Doctors are not making an issue of your chest pain. That could be scary..but not. We get all kinds of weird pains that can't be explained. At least I do.

I'm trying to be helpful :insane: I can't think to well right now. Thanks for letting us know. \,,,/  \,,,/  \,,,/
Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk