News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Happy Tuesday

Started by Hollywood, August 01, 2023, 07:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Just checking in, and I notice no new alerts or messages. Is it the new server?

or is everyone busy?

My hope is that Everyone is doing good today.

I'm going out today! guess where? Yes to another Doctor appt. I have this thing on the bottom of my foot.

The doctor says it's a callous but I don't know? I was hoping i could have it cut out, because it's very painful to walk or even touch it.

So I go now every month and they use a scalpel and cut it down, then they use a grinder to grind it down.

It usually helps for about 2 weeks, then it starts hurting again.And growing.

I don't know if i buy the callous theory. Because it started as an open wound. I had a HOLE in my foot. But by the time I got to the doctor. it had filled in and is like a little Alien on my foot?

Hope again everyone is doing well and that the site is working. Thank Fox and ronr for all your hard work to keep us up and running.

Just holler for Hollywood if you need help in anyway.

God bless. Stephen.
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

My wife suffers from corns and callouses... she's on her feet a large amount of the time. They do grow back every month and we have to sand and scrape them back. I'm not even going to go near a scalpel on my lady's feet though. That's just too much potential screwup for me!

I couldn't tell you what's going on with your foot but if you have worries that it's not a callous, see if you can get an appointment with a different doctor to get a second opinion. I remember that podiatrist I saw sure was a godsend when I needed her. :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk