News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Bible Cure for Chronic Fatigue and Myalgia: Ancient things -By Don Colbert,

Started by DatonK, September 23, 2013, 01:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatonK

Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

tojo

I have never heard of it  but, I will see what I can find out and get back to you.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

tojo

Well I can not find out much about this title at all doing a quick search. I did find it for sale on Amazon, but I also found he has a "Bible cure" book for sale on just about everything under the sun. I also found a site about him curing a lot of other things but it looks and smells like snake oil to me. If he had the cure for any of these maladies he would be on the cover of every magazine and on the TV shows all the time.

First thing that put me off reading the description of the book was when he said "God wants you to be healthy" that in itself is not scriptural at all. God never promised us anything of the sort. Even the Apostle Paul was stricken with an illness (referred to as a pain or thorn in the flesh) and he asked God to take it away three times and God replied (My Grace is sufficient for you" He promised us Joy in this life (not to be confused with happiness) He promised us eternal life through the acceptance of Hi Sons' offer, and He promised us trials and tribulations.

I personally think the whole thing is just a profit making item. I could be wrong but the gut tells me I am not right and the Spirit in me agrees with the gut.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

foxgrove

I have his "The New Bible cure for Sleep Disorders".  I imagine if I followed all the ideas in that book, I would be very broke, very sore, and very sad because it still would not have cured my sleep apnea.  Basically he calls CPAP a cure for fat people.  Most of the book isn't even his own ideas but rather just a mishmash of stuff anyone can find thrown together with his own quips and oddly out of place bible quotes that rarely give me comfort in the way they are presented.

I did not get any benefit from having purchased the book.  Let's just say, I won't be buying any more of them!!!  (there's $3.99 I'll never get back!!)  I did find the best quote ever while researching this post in one of the book reviews.  It was from a fellow named John; "Quackery in the Guise of Science".  :clapping:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

I will dig through my books I am sure I have it in my library. If someone wants it we can work out a way to get it to you. If I can find it that is.. :insane: :insane:

DatonK

Thanks Guy for posting and sorry for taking my time in answering post been mad. Craft fair on Saturday and i still have loads to price up. but that is another story.

Looney from post i think i pass on it but thanks anyway.  :pals: :bighug:
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

mab52

I was at a seminar about a year ago, and among other things, this lady was selling natural fragrances that were mentioned in the Bible. I had to bite my lip to keep from cracking up completely when I read what happened to someone back then who used such fragrances outside of the temple.

Messiah's whip would be working 24/7 today with all the people trying to profit from something from the Bible. Reading the Bible alone is much profitable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk