News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Nuclear Noodles

Started by Barberian, November 09, 2013, 07:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barberian

Nuclear Noodles :yikes:
For those who like Mac and cheese, but want to mix it up some. The endorphins help with pain management as well.  :clapping:

My recipe is never the same way twice. This is just a general guideline. It's not supposed to be the same way twice, that's the beauty of it. It helps the flavor never to get old.

1 box macaroni and cheese
1/4 pound Hot sausage
1 large Hot link (beef or pork sausage)
Aprox 1/4 pound of sharp cheddar cheese
Crushed red pepper
Oregano
"Italian" seasoningCajun seasoning
Garlic (not garlic salt)
any strong, hot seasoning you like  (*can use taco, Manwich, burrito, or other zesty seasoning)
Apple BBQ pork dry rub seasoning (or any hearty flavored BBQ seasoning)
Hot seasoning salt
Several napkins

Serves one usually - Me, but normal servings - 2-4 people.

Dice hot link. Cook all the meat to your likening, *drain only 1/2 oil from meat. Set aside. Take one off the shelf box of macaroni and cheese (name brand or equivalent) Prepare as directed. Add cheddar cheese to still hot mac and cheese. Mix well. Add partially drained meat to mac and cheese. Mix well. Mix in seasoning to taste. Add some more crushed red pepper, garlic and some more seasoning. Still haven't run to get a drink or something to cool your mouth off? Add some more crushed red pepper, garlic and seasoning. Wait 10 to 15 min, mix ingredients well. Repeat until you can't stand to add any more red pepper and seasoning. (Be careful with seasoning that contains salt. It is easy to make the meal too salty and not notice until meal is partially consumed with an upset stomach). Enjoy slowly. Savor every noodle. Revel in the pain. Use napkins liberally on forehead as needed. Don't eat in a rush, a bowl should last at least 30-45 min to eat or longer. Enjoy the conversation if someone is there with you.

* By draining only half the oil from the meat, it helps the meal "stick to your ribs", and not be hungry 15 min later. This is not a body weight friendly recipe, and should be used in moderation.

Nuclear Noodles (Alternate)

Prepare as above but substitute the cheddar cheese with a hearty spaghetti sauce. Cook the noodles "aldente"(sp?) to soak up excess moisture from sauce. Add sauce right after mixing in cheese power when noodles are still very hot, then meat. It becomes a very mexi'tallian inspired dish.

foxgrove

Or you can enjoy the conversation if you have a large mirror or a webcam program that lets you loop your own picture.  :lmao:  (sorry.. I don't do alone very well..)

Sounds fabulous brother!!!  :clapping:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

zeroaxs

My sensitive tummy is acting up just READING that recipe.  Sounds awesome.

My colon before this recipe:   :biggrin:
My colon after this recipe:     :blowup:
Hurting sucks.

foxgrove

:lmao:  Good description zeroaxs!!  :clapping:

Foxgrove

looneylane

LOL oh I wish I could try some of these recipes

DatonK

Quote from: looneylane on November 13, 2013, 10:51:48 AM
LOL oh I wish I could try some of these recipes
Now that would of moved you mate.
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

looneylane

MOved!!!! Burned!!! LOL all of the above I would be singing Johnny cash all night long.. "Burning ring of fire!" :insane:

DatonK

Quote from: looneylane on November 15, 2013, 12:38:49 AM
MOved!!!! Burned!!! LOL all of the above I would be singing Johnny cash all night long.. "Burning ring of fire!" :insane:
You need the fire team on stand by 2' away to cool it all down
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

SBOwFibro

My wife and I love spicy food. Really hot spicy food. So we may have to try this. It looks good.

I was in Portugal over the summer and ate local chicken piri-piri. They would make it weak for foreigners so I would ask for full strength. It would blister and rash the skin around my lips, so yeah, it's hot. We brought back several vials of it. They are my prized possessions.
Weakness is pain leaving the body.
Fibromyalgia: It gets on your nerves!

foxgrove

QuoteIt would blister and rash the skin around my lips, so yeah, it's hot. We brought back several vials of it. They are my prized possessions.

:great:  Lucky bugger!!  :clapping:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk