News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Vacation

Started by Robby, August 15, 2015, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

::banging head::

It finally happened! My nerves hit the wall at 196 MPh, we are talking crash and burn. So I've got to disappear and hibernate for a while, I don't know how long,...  but I'll put it this way, I actually put my computer in the trash earlier. The thing I spend about 12 hrs a day with to escape the world. Don't worry though it's currently in the bedroom closet. If I'm gone to long I'll check in. 

I knew this was coming but I was trying to avoid it. This damn move just got to be too much. See ya later.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Take it gently and come back when you can.  You'll never be far from my thoughts and you remain in my prayers.  :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

We will be here when you are ready!

Tay

Hey Robby, take all the time you need, slowly, slowly!!

And the same as the others, we will be here.

Big hugs

Tay

wmoore

I have been amazed that you have done so much! Just pushing through is so hard to do knowing the consequences. You used all your spoons so now is rest time. Good job on the move! 

DEL

May the Lord give you peace and comfort, Brother. We all need to take recovery time!
"Today, you will be with me in paradise."

I have to be me; no one else wants the job!

Praise God and Pass the Ammo!

If only my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

tojo

Take your time and go slow my friend, we will be waiting with open arms when you return and we will be praying for you in the meantime.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

ronr

I know it's a bit early -MAYBE- but does anyone have Robby's phone number to check in on him ?????
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Yup.  Hopefully they kept the same number when they moved but yeah, Ill be checking in on him.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

I'm still alive, just can't say how I am mentally or emotionally. Just when I think things are smoothing out, something else happens, but I'll see ya later, lots of love to you guys.

Fox, you have my cell number so it'll stay the same, we cut off the landline 15 years ago.

Quote from: wmmooreI have been amazed that you have done so much!

I told someone else, just to read the crap that has happened to us lately, you would think you were reading a soap opera script, and I probably wouldn't believe that much crap happened to one person. But I swear I didn't exaggerate, just the opposite I didn't actually tell you everything. 
/>----------

looneylane

Feeling for you! Took a week and a half off doing my volunteer stuff and it felt so good! Take all the time you need and keep yourself whole!

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

If there wernt so much pain involved it could have been down right entertaining.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

Quote from: denny on August 22, 2015, 09:55:49 AM
If there wernt so much pain involved it could have been down right entertaining.

How do you think I manage to laugh at everything, it's that or cry  :giveup: , and laughing is more fun. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
/>----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk