News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Options

Started by countryboy, February 18, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

countryboy

I knew that there must be someone still around.    :LOL:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

countryboy

A friend of mine who is 75 and has fibro, has his wife get a paste of some sort from a medical dispensary that has a lot of MJ ingredients in it and has
his wife rub it into his neck and shoulders at night.  He says that he has done this for the last 2 weeks and he has been able to sleep all night long for the last few days.

It takes an RX to get it and it is quite expensive, but he feels better than he has for the last few years.  Certainly is something to think about, but I doubt if I could get enough to take a total body massage with it.  He swears it is the only thing he has found so far that helps with the constant pain.  Now I just have to get an RX somewhere.  My GP doesn't want any MJ found in my blood tests that they are taking every 2 weeks for the bladder cancer.  About to say screw that for a while and give it a try.  Have access to some cigs. but a little nervous about trying those.  Feels like being between a rock and a hard place.     :emowall:

denny

I got a free sample roll on type dispenser that my wife swears by. I think they went for $30.
Really not bad for as long as it's lasted her.
I would use that stuff pretty quickly if I was using it to get the THC I get from smoking a bowl.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

countryboy

In this place (the hole from hell as we call it) if they smell weed, the do a search of your entire room.  If it is found, you are kicked out and have to find someplace else to stay.  Those places are hard to find with no insurance.    old-man/cane   A couple of these guys are like blood hounds when it comes to finding things.      buttkick

foxgrove

Wow!!!  Not very welcoming to the stuff are they. That's a bit harsh considering you live in a legal state for folks over 21. :yikes:  What.. you got some former DEA agent who's now the head of security?  That's crazy!  :insane:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

I second fox's opinion.  For a state that is legal someone went overboard the other direction!
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

My state is legal and they give me the same shit.
It's the US gov. That's doin it.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

pizzaman242

Lets start at the top. Using weed for medicinal purposes should not be an issue with your treatments especially if you get a script for it. That would just open them up for a lawsuit, they don't want that. Your local dispensary will tell you who to see about a script for it. To just manage pain you want something that is high in CBD's and low THC. That is once you out of there. If not, you can get like you said a cream or oil to rub on or some edibles. You would be surprised at what you can get today. No smell, no bloodhound.

I use it to ease my pain and to help me sleep. Especially sleep. I go to the VA Hospital and get my meds from them. Since they are a federally run facility they can not condone it's use, unless you get cleared by mental health, just to prove your not an addict. So been there done that, still smoking. No script though at least not from them and not officially approved but nobody is saying anything since mental health cleared me.  old-man/cane
Brady
The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for
the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the
unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity

denny

Can you get opiates at the same time.
That's the question.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk