News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

grow your own

Started by denny, October 25, 2016, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

I found a seed and decided to grow a good mmj plant.
I knew it had to be kept in compleat dark after it starts to flower,so I put it in the garage every night.
I heard bat shit and molasses was the best fertilizer so I got it...unfortunately the ants just loved that and caused damage before I managed to save it.
Again unfortunately there was a male in the neighborhood and pollinated it. :emocurse:
That did it. Not much good for smokeing so,just out of curosity I harvested some and let the rest go to seed. Next year maybe I'll do it indoors under lights and see.
The harvested part is finished curing and really makes a pleasent smoke!
I was suprised. Its not great but id say fair.
Better luck next time. :biggrin:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Oh well.. better luck next time.  You got a little girl, huh.  Well... at least you got seeds from it for next year.  I guess you're doing it the old fashioned way this year and letting it go to seed.  Some folks swear by it, but I'll bet they've got more than one plant. ;)
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

denny

I have sense aquire more seeds.
It takes money to do it indoors. I can't really see that happening right now but remain hopeful  :biggrin:
I just dropped it in a pot and let nature take over,somewhat. IT'S cheep.
I could do as many as 23 leagely. I ought to get one right out of that many.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

noscubadan

Sorry to hear you had a boy. Really wish the state i live in would come to their senses. Take away from the problem makers and create some jobs and money for this state. Wis really needs to come to reality. New basketball stadium . Come on WTF nobody likes basketball in this state. Weed yes basketball NO. GO PACK GO AND LETS SOME GIRLS GROW. I am very jealous of you people that have come to what is know as reality when it comes to mmj. Very angry today. Wish i could burn one. I hate basketball !!!!!!!

willie

Ohio just legalized medical marijuana a couple months ago. They said it will be at least two years before anyone can get it. They have to certify doctors and figure out how it will be handled by the state and all the other legal BS first. Now we keep hearing about a bunch of cities and local governments passing ordinances to keep ALL marijuana related businesses out of their jurisdictions.

The state has already said that the only forms legal will be oils, edibles, and topical creams. We will not be able to grow our own and smoking will still be illegal. By the time all these politicians get done with it, we won't be to get or afford what we all know is a very effective treatment for fibro. I think it's time for the federal government to step in and stop all this stalling and maneuvering by state and local governments and legalize it nationally. Too many people have been suffering needlessly for way too long.  old-man/cane

jim99

I have started using Medical Marijuana which I feel helps my fibro but can't afford to use it. I am on the usual gabapenton  nabilone cymbalta. On Canada Pension Disability but the $1100 a month I get doesn't come close to covering the costs. Worked hard my entire life and haven't been able to work for 3 years. Just started a gofundme for help with the cost(Medical Marijuana financial aid) can't share on my Facebook as its embarrassing for me to ask for help. Hope others can share what works for them as far as what strain works best.

foxgrove

Quote from: jim99 on October 27, 2016, 09:39:54 PM
I have started using Medical Marijuana which I feel helps my fibro but can't afford to use it. I am on the usual gabapenton  nabilone cymbalta. On Canada Pension Disability but the $1100 a month I get doesn't come close to covering the costs. Worked hard my entire life and haven't been able to work for 3 years. Just started a gofundme for help with the cost(Medical Marijuana financial aid) can't share on my Facebook as its embarrassing for me to ask for help. Hope others can share what works for them as far as what strain works best.

I'm in the same boat... save that I haven't even bothered to get my MMJ card... current doctor is not in favour of me taking charge of my medications at all!!!  But it's mainly the cost that kills it.  Yeah... great to be possible to, even better for it to be a realistic possibility!

I like your idea of the gofundme.  Good for you, brother!!  That took guts!  I only wish I had a few extra bucks to help out.  :great:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

denny

Caught you on your thread jim.
BTW, how'd you go bout doing something like that? SSDI pays me $625.00.
You make way more. :biggrin: :blue thumbs up:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

noscubadan

Still hate basketball !!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk